Duck Pond Market Debut


Today was my first day showing and selling my designs at Duck Pond Market. It was a lovely experience and I met some very nice people, both customers and other sellers. The atmosphere at Duck Pond is so friendly and welcoming which is what drew me in in the first place. I am very pleased to have been a part of it and hope to be there many more Sundays in the future!


To celebrate this occasion I am hosting a prize draw: all new subscriptions to my newsletter before 6pm on May 17th will be entered into a randomised draw to win one of my beautiful handmade leather clutch bags worth £119! The lucky winner will be able to choose the leather colour, clasp finish and lining of the bag. All you have to do to enter the competition is sign-up to the newsletter using the form above. Good luck!

The winner will be notified via e-mail and announced here on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for organising this brilliant giveaway and i have subscribed to receive your newsletters. Such a classy clutch and I love the polished look of the leather:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your nice comment. I'm glad you like the clutch. I'm not sure I received your subscription to the newsletter though. Would you mind trying it again? I'd hate for you to lose out on the chance of winning. Or just e-mail me with your details at info@daraford.com and I'll add you to the newsletter manually.

    ReplyDelete