I'm back!

Sorry for the extended break from blogging, dear readers. I have been totally caught up with non-fashion related things. My partner and I have bought our first home together, unfortunately it is not really a home yet, but is in need of complete refurbishing which we are almost entirely doing by ourselves with some help from friends and family. Thought a fashion designer can't wield a power drill? Think again - my new nickname is Demolition Dara! :)

Anyway - I am very sorry to report that I have not been very busy designing a new collection as I ought to, but all this house building stuff has been making me think more about how I want to run my business in the future. I have not finished my ponderings yet, but look out for new things happening on this site in the next few months. I should be getting myself sorted out soonish.

In the meantime my existing collection is as timeless and stylish as ever and the silk pieces in particular are a great addition to your Spring Summer wardrobes. I'm stealing a phrase from my friend here: Buy Less. Buy Well. Thanks for the blog love. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment